Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,657 (552,183 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)