Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,310 (₩2,931,351) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)