Cost of living comparison between Songnam, South Korea and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,223 (₩1,937,725) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)