Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00409 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,520 (860,950 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)