Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02452 AUD / MKD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,277 (92,898 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)