Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02537 AUD / MKD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,423 (95,515 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (about 2 hours ago)