Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15292 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,816 (24,952 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)