Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14910 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,225 (28,340 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)