Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18468 AUD / DKK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,978 (kr26,952) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)