Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,519 (7,645,995 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)