Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,169 (10,119,790 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)