Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,522 (7,495,112 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)