Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 AUD / KHR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,884 (9,404,874 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)