Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01114 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$4,146 (₨372,079) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)