Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan vs Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00998 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,300 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,720 (₨372,721) in Sialkot.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)