Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01278 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,354 (₨184,131) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (43 minutes ago)