Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04081 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,931 (71,824 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)