Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04193 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,911 (69,411 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (39 minutes ago)