Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01202 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,744 (¥478,053) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)