Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19925 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,504 (元17,585) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)