Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18888 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,784 (元14,739) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)