Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19564 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 6% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,343 (元11,978) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (35 minutes ago)