Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19535 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,668 (元13,657) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)