Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19001 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 7% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,318 (元12,201) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (40 minutes ago)