Cost of living comparison between Shanghai, China and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19424 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 7% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,499 (元18,016) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)