Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 AUD / TND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,171 (3,999 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)