Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.578 AUD / TND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,489 (4,308 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)