Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.523 AUD / TND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,088 (3,993 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)