Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04909 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,614 (32,890₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (34 minutes ago)