Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04899 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,948 (39,765₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 2 hours ago)