Cost of living comparison between Sevastopol, Ukraine and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05140 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,339 (26,056₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)