Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14324 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,064 (14,407 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)