Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13223 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,570 (11,873 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)