Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41347 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,905 (R$ 4,608) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (32 minutes ago)