Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,557 (₩3,209,363) in Seongnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)