Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01175 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,071 (¥346,508) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)