Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01264 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,463 (¥273,875) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)