Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01174 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,282 (¥279,589) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)