Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01160 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,272 (¥281,929) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (40 minutes ago)