Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,560 (Rp 27,122,413) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (31 minutes ago)