Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,923 (Rp 19,470,757) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (22 minutes ago)