Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania vs Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33949 AUD / RON
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,507 (10,329 lei) in Satu Mare.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)