Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04056 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,398 (83,783 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)