Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04125 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,582 (86,855 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (36 minutes ago)