Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.979 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,722 (C$3,801) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)