Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,506 (﷼ 60,844,988) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (44 minutes ago)