Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01262 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,087 (₨165,382) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)