Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,949 (3,634KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)