Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01193 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,950 (¥330,998) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)