Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / STD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,114 (36,605,961 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)