Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,022 prices entered by 1,156 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41921 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,329 (R$ 7,940) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)