Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,035 prices entered by 1,007 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39436 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,950 (R$ 10,016) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 2 hours ago)