Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,729 prices entered by 952 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39249 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,105 (R$ 10,460) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,100 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)