Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40537 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,341 (R$ 8,243) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (42 minutes ago)