Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42169 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,516 (R$ 5,965) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)