Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41610 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,790 (R$ 4,302) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)