Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40090 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,713 (R$ 6,767) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)