Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42134 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,820 (R$ 4,320) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (43 minutes ago)