Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41765 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,534 (R$ 3,673) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)