Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40659 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,125 (R$ 5,226) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)