Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35616 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,052 (R$ 8,570) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)