Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02690 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,763 (RD$ 102,728) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (34 minutes ago)