Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02839 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,012 (RD$ 70,865) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)