Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02712 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,878 (RD$ 106,135) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)