Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02775 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,522 (RD$ 90,908) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)