Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41707 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,058 (R$ 7,331) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)