Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42169 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,107 (R$ 4,998) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)