Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40176 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,120 (R$ 7,765) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)