Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02695 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,825 (Php67,724) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (25 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (37 minutes ago)