Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02656 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,691 (Php101,336) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (35 minutes ago)