Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04790 AUD / ARS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,182 (ARS $45,555) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (44 minutes ago)