Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,700 (€2,379) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)