Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,335 (€2,075) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (43 minutes ago)