Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,587 (COL$5,473,868) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)