Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,923 (COL$8,602,842) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)