Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,100 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,598 (COL$8,355,799) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)