Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,613 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,400 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,524 (CH$1,262,261) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)