Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,696 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,799 (CH$1,385,743) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)