Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,166 (€1,537) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)