Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.502 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,268 (€1,510) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)