Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,596 (€2,237) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (42 minutes ago)