Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13422 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,038 (Bs 15,188) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)