Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12810 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,209 (Bs 32,855) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,400 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 100,000,000,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,745 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)