Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,059 (COL$4,674,479) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (44 minutes ago)