Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42343 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,166 (R$ 5,116) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)