Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41298 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,561 (R$ 6,202) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)