Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39968 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,487 (R$ 6,223) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)