Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41347 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,787 (R$ 4,321) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)